Choosing the perfect eyewear that suits your face and personality can be a tedious task. There are a variety of options available in the market, and the two most popular types of frames are semi-round and geometric frames. In this article, we will explore the differences between these two types of frames and help you choose the perfect one!
Semi-round frames are known for their curved edges and are best suited for people with angular or square-shaped faces. These frames add a softness to the face and draw attention to the eyes. Semi-round frames come in a variety of sizes, ranging from small to large, and are available in different materials such as plastic, metal or a combination of both.
The Pros of Semi-Round Frames
- Offers a classic and timeless look
- Suits a variety of face shapes, especially square-shaped faces
- Curved edges add softness to the face
- Comes in a variety of sizes and materials
The Cons of Semi-Round Frames
- May not be suitable for people with rounded faces
- The curve of the frame may clash with the angles of the face
Geometric frames have become increasingly popular in recent years. These frames are known for their straight lines and sharp angles, and they are best suited for people with rounded faces. Geometric frames are available in a variety of shapes such as square, rectangle, hexagon or octagon and are available in different materials such as plastic, metal or a combination of both.
The Pros of Geometric Frames
- Adds structure and definition to the face
- Suits a variety of face shapes, especially rounded faces
- Come in a variety of shapes and sizes
The Cons of Geometric Frames
- May not be suitable for people with angular or square-shaped faces
- The sharp angles may clash with the softness of the face
- The trendiness of geometric frames may not be timeless
Choosing the perfect eyewear is not just about finding something that looks good on you, but also something that feels comfortable and suits your personality. We hope this article has helped you understand the differences between semi-round and geometric frames and helped you choose the perfect one! Remember, it’s not just about following the trend, but finding something that makes you feel confident and comfortable.
Most wanted in Hoya Vision:
- Hoya Identification Chart
- Who makes Kirkland Signature HD progressive lenses?
- Which lens is better Alcon or Johnson and Johnson?
- Should eyeglasses cover eyebrows?
- What brand lenses does Costco use?
- Eyezen Lenses Vs Progressive
- Which is better Varilux or Zeiss?
- Why is the coating coming off my glasses?
- Hoya Lens Vs Zeiss
- What LED light is best for broken capillaries?