Beach kayaking is an exciting and adventurous water activity. It involves paddling through the waves and enjoying the beauty of the ocean. However, the sun and its glare can make it challenging to have an enjoyable kayaking experience. Getting the best sunglasses for beach kayaking is crucial to protect your eyes from UV rays and reduce glare. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the best sunglasses for beach kayaking.
Polarized sunglasses are an excellent choice for beach kayaking. They are designed to reduce glare by blocking horizontal light waves, which are usually reflected from surfaces such as water, sand or snow. Polarized sunglasses enhance clarity, contrast, and color perception, making them ideal for beach kayaking. Some polarized sunglasses to consider include:
- Costa Del Mar Blackfin: These sunglasses are made with 580P polycarbonate lenses that offer high clarity and scratch-resistance. They provide 100% UV protection and are available in various lens colors to suit different lighting conditions.
- Oakley Holbrook Polarized Sunglasses: These sleek and stylish sunglasses have polarized lenses that offer excellent optical quality and comfort. They are perfect for kayaking, surfing or any other water activity.
Wraparound sunglasses are another great option for beach kayaking. They offer complete coverage and protection from UV rays and glare. They also keep the wind and water out of your eyes, making it easier to see and navigate through the waves. Here are some excellent choices for wraparound sunglasses:
- Smith Optics Pivlock Arena Max: These sunglasses have a wraparound design that provides excellent coverage and protection. They are made with impact-resistant lenses that offer clear optics and 100% UV protection.
- Tifosi Podium XC Sunglasses: These lightweight and durable sunglasses have a wraparound design that ensures a comfortable fit. They have interchangeable lenses that allow you to adapt to different lighting conditions.
Tips for Choosing the Best Sunglasses for Beach Kayaking
- Choose sunglasses with polarized lenses to reduce glare and improve clarity.
- Look for sunglasses that offer 100% UV protection to protect your eyes from harmful rays.
- Consider wraparound sunglasses that provide complete coverage and keep wind and water out.
- Choose sunglasses with impact-resistant lenses that offer clear optics and scratch-resistance.
- Select sunglasses with comfortable and secure fits to ensure stability during water activities.
To have the best kayaking experience on the beach, it is essential to get the right sunglasses. Polarized and wraparound sunglasses offer excellent protection from UV rays and glare, enhancing clarity, contrast and color perception. Choose sunglasses with impact-resistant lenses, 100% UV protection, and comfortable and secure fits to ensure a stable and enjoyable kayaking experience.
Most wanted in Hoya Vision:
- Hoya Identification Chart
- Who makes Kirkland Signature HD progressive lenses?
- Which lens is better Alcon or Johnson and Johnson?
- Should eyeglasses cover eyebrows?
- What brand lenses does Costco use?
- Which is better Varilux or Zeiss?
- Why is the coating coming off my glasses?
- Eyezen Lenses Vs Progressive
- What LED light is best for broken capillaries?
- Hoya Lens Vs Zeiss