At Precision Eye Care, we strive to help you see the world through better vision. You can find few experiences more exciting than trying on a new pair of glasses or contacts and seeing each of the things you never knew you’d missed. Use of this website and any information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement. This content on Healthgrades will not provide medical advice. Always consult with a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment.
We enjoy seeing patients of most ages and meeting each new generation and looking after their eyes. The Retina Institute is separate practice, based in St. Louis that leases space inside our clinic on Tuesdays. Please click here to learn more about services offered by The Retina Institute. The Retina Institute treats retina patients inside our office on Tuesdays.
- Our staff has extensive experience dealing with Medicare and several major insurance companies and you will be glad to assist you understand what benefits are for sale to you.
- Our Middletown optometrists perform digital ocular photography, static perimetry, corneal mapping, and automated refraction with high-tech equipment
- We offer a distinctive selection of top quality eyewear, including lenses, frames, and both regular and specialty contacts.
- Whether you are looking for scleral contact lenses or HD eyeglasses, we’ve the products you will need.
- We are pleased to welcome you to our office.
- Dr. Januskey is a proud person in the Fightin’ Texas Aggie class of 2002 and a graduate of the University of Houston College of Optometry.
We understand how much first impressions matter. After all, your face is the very first thing people see if they look at you. A visit to our practice means supporting the fitness of your eyes and vision. We is excited to welcome new and returning patients in the Vancouver, Washington area.
Sudden Vision Problems Be Related To Stress?
Bloodshot eyes could be harmless, but may also be a sign of an underlying eye condition. At some point in our lives, we’ve all had our eyes examined utilizing an eye chart – whether throughout a school screening or… Come in and view our wide range of contacts including disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Very funny and very personable and Dr. J is first class, one of a kind, second too none…..
- Eyes are essential indicators of
- Aside from that individuals were really helpful and really polite look forward to coming back.
- Dr. Januskey opened Precision Eye Care in 2007 to serve Bryan/College Station and the encompassing Brazos Valley.
- Many eye problems can only just be detected throughout a thorough eye exam and when caught early could be managed.
Morgan did a great job guiding me through all the tests and scans, and Sarah and Holli were both… We offer custom and specialty contacts to help patients like you. “I took my 14 year old daughter here for a watch exam and he did a very thorough job determining her vision issues and just what would have to be done to greatly help her.”
Designer Eyeglasses Near You
Dr. Johansen even treats eye issues that manifest themselves as symptoms of other problems; he specializes in diabetic ocular health. If you worry about your visual health, are experiencing strange symptoms, or just need a routine eye exam, we’ll be pleased to help. At Johansen Precision Eye Care, we are committed to providing our patients with the perfect treatment and highly personalized service. We work hard to make certain you’ll be satisfied with the care you obtain since our relationships with this clients are a priority.
We listen then give a thorough personalized examination with kindness and respect. Doctors Beffa, Fitz, Rigdon and their staff of 25 are focused on this mission, and we constantly strive to improve all facets of our patient’s experience. In Summary, we strive to provide the best in quality clinical and surgical eye care with a little town feel for compassion and friendliness. Precision Eye Care has been a leader in eye care and eye surgery in Southeast Missouri for over 30 years.
At Precision Eyecare, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, as well as your vision needs. The optometrist supplies the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a fresh patient or an existing one. In addition, you can expect a variety of products to assist you improve your vision.
Eyes Are An Important Indicator Of Overall Health
As a trusted eye doctor in Greenswood, SC, and the surrounding areas, Dr. Johansen is preparing to assist you to attain better visual health. Dr. Tran is a proud member of the Fightin’ Texas Aggie class of 1997 and a graduate of the Illinois College of Optometry. Among our primary focuses is cataract surgery. We provide glaucoma treatment, diabetic eye exams, macular degeneration and dry eye treatment. Anton Beffa and John Fitz are board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, fellows of The American College of Surgeons. Eyes are essential indicators of general health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for contacts or glasses.
Most wanted in Hoya Vision:
- What brand lenses does Costco use?
- Hoya Lens Vs Zeiss
- Which is better Varilux or Zeiss?
- Should eyeglasses cover eyebrows?
- Which lens is better Alcon or Johnson and Johnson?
- Does Costco have 1.74 high index lenses?
- What LED light is best for broken capillaries?
- Why is the coating coming off my glasses?
- Eyezen Lenses Vs Progressive
- Are Costas ANSI Z87 approved?