When it comes to frame sizing, many people are under the impression that one size fits all. However, this couldn’t be further from the truth. Frames that don’t fit properly can not only be uncomfortable, but they can also affect your vision.
Here at XYZ Optical, we understand the importance of properly fitting frames. That’s why we offer a wide range of sizes to ensure that each customer can find the perfect fit for their unique face shape and size.
Why Proper Frame Sizing is Important
Ill-fitting frames can cause a multitude of issues, including headaches, eye strain, and even dizziness. In some cases, an incorrect fit can even affect your vision by causing your eyes to have to work harder to compensate for the frames.
When choosing frames, it’s important to consider not only the size of your face but also the position of your eyes and nose. Properly fitted frames should sit comfortably on your nose and ears, with the lenses positioned just right for optimal vision.
How to Choose the Right Size Frames
When selecting frames, it’s important to pay attention to a few key measurements. The first is the bridge width, which is the distance between the two lenses. This measurement is particularly important for those with a lower nose bridge, as frames with a bridge that is too wide can slip down on the face.
The second measurement to consider is the temple length, which is the distance from the hinge to the end of the earpiece. Choosing frames with a temple length that is too short can cause discomfort behind the ears, while frames with a temple length that is too long can cause the frames to slip down on the face.
- Frame Material: Different materials can affect the fit and feel of frames. For example, titanium frames tend to be lightweight and flexible, while plastic frames can be more rigid.
- Face Shape: Certain frame styles may suit certain face shapes better than others. For example, square frames tend to look best on those with round faces, while oval frames can complement square faces.
The Importance of Professional Fitting
While it’s helpful to have an idea of what size frames may work best for you, it’s important to note that professional fitting is key to ensuring optimal comfort and vision. Here at XYZ Optical, our experienced opticians are trained to take precise measurements and provide expert advice on which frames will work best for your unique needs.
Don’t settle for ill-fitting frames that leave you uncomfortable and affect your vision. Visit us today to find the perfect frames for your face.
Most wanted in Hoya Vision:
- Hoya Identification Chart
- Who makes Kirkland Signature HD progressive lenses?
- Which lens is better Alcon or Johnson and Johnson?
- Should eyeglasses cover eyebrows?
- What brand lenses does Costco use?
- Eyezen Lenses Vs Progressive
- Which is better Varilux or Zeiss?
- Why is the coating coming off my glasses?
- Hoya Lens Vs Zeiss
- What LED light is best for broken capillaries?