Our friendly front desk staff are pleased to make appointments, answer questions, and direct calls to make sure our patients have the information they need. Jeffrey W. Perkins, MD, joined Wooster Eye Center in 1997.
You can find multiple medicare related identifications for medicare providers. Medicare UPIN has been replaced by NPI and is not any longer used.
- At our office, you’ll receive the latest in eye care technology and treatments, a comprehensive eye health examination, a clear explanation of one’s condition, and answers to your questions.
- We may need to perform some testing to properly diagnose your eye conditions.
- Her responsibilities include working the front desk, frame and lens selections, and contact lens trainings.
- To do this, we ask
- The presentations advocate for proper eye care and educate students on eye health.
Vision Center 30
We concentrate on providing quality optical care, excellent customer service, and a relaxing environment to maintain a lasting patient relationship. We consider your first go to the start of a long-term relationship with you.
The content on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice. Always consult a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment.
Doctors & Health Care Providers
Dr. Perkins is an avid amateur photographer and enjoys swimming and running. Cataract surgery, diabetic eye disease, glaucoma, and external disease of the eye are his clinical interests. Optometrists perform your regular eye exams and write prescriptions for glasses.
Person’s position and contact details may also be mentioned below. We endeavor to develop a relaxing environment and atmosphere for several our valued patients. Did you have an experience at our office that you would like to share with us? Use our patient satisfaction survey to let us know how we did, we always encourage your feedback. If you experience a big change in vision, such as eye pain, blurred vision, persistent eye strain or redness, you should consult an Optometrist.
An ophthalmologist, on the other hand, is a physician; therefore, whether you’re covered depends upon your standard medical insurance plan. Johnna has been employed since 2000, she is a Certified Paraoptometric. Her responsibilities include working the front desk, frame and lens selections, and lens trainings. Amy joined our staff in 2020 as our primary patient pretester. She collects valuable data for the doctors to investigate before the examination begins. She also supports frame selections, eyewear orders, and scheduling appointments. Employed since 1999, Vickie is an ABOC, Certified Optician and the Office Manager.
While doors should be locked until then, we shall have staff answering calls from 9–1, M-F each week until normal office hours could be resumed. Currently Rising Sun Eye Care’s 4 physicians cover 1 specialty areas of medicine. Business mailing address may be used for mailing purpose only, for visiting purpose patients have to refer previously listed address. Our new patients join our practice through recommendation of our existing happy patients.
Together, they enjoy traveling and spending time with family. Dr. Atterholt enjoys woodworking, golf, farming, and Notre Dame football. He is an associate of the Lions Club, American Cancer Society Relay forever, and Trinity Lutheran Church.
Most wanted in Hoya Vision:
- What brand lenses does Costco use?
- Hoya Lens Vs Zeiss
- Should eyeglasses cover eyebrows?
- Which is better Varilux or Zeiss?
- Which lens is better Alcon or Johnson and Johnson?
- Does Costco have 1.74 high index lenses?
- What LED light is best for broken capillaries?
- Are Costas ANSI Z87 approved?
- Eyezen Lenses Vs Progressive
- High Index 1.67 Vs 1.74