In today’s world, Contact lenses have become a perfect replacement to glasses. They are an easy and convenient option for people with vision problems, especially for those who lead an active lifestyle. With the rise in the number of people using contact lenses, numerous brands have launched their products. Different brands focus on specific features like durability, comfort or even style. Choosing the right brand for your specific needs can be a challenge, but this article will showcase some of the best contact lens brands in the market.
Acuvue, Bausch & Lomb and CooperVision are among the three biggest names in the contact lens industry. These brands have distinguished themselves through high-quality lenses, exceptional comfort, and durability. They are also wildly popular, with a global market share of over 70%. Here’s some of their best options:
Acuvue is one of the most successful brands when it comes to contact lenses. Each pair they make is designed with rich quality material to ensure a comfortable fit throughout the day. The best part is that they are easy to use and maintain. Acuvue has divided their products into three categories:
- Daily disposable lenses: These are perfect for people who are always on the go and don’t have time to clean and maintain their contact lenses.
- Two- Week lenses: These lenses are ideal for people looking for comfortable contact lenses to wear while trying out a new look, or while traveling for a couple of weeks.
- Monthly lenses: These are perfect for people who require lenses full time.
BAUSCH & LOMB
Bausch & Lomb is another well-known brand that has been around for over 150 years. They have constantly pushed boundaries when it comes to manufacturing quality contact lenses. The brand is known for producing top-notch lenses with exceptional clarity and comfort. Here are their two popular lenses:
- Biotrue ONEday lenses: These offer the wearer comfortable vision throughout the day. They also have a UV filter to protect against the sun’s harmful rays.
- Ultra contact lenses: These state-of-the-art monthly contact lenses offer an outstanding combination of convenience and clarity. They also provide a natural feel.
CooperVision is a brand that is renowned for producing great quality contact lenses that cater to specific needs. Their products combine classic designs with modern technology. They offer numerous options to choose from, including:
- MyDay Daily Disposables: These lenses have a soft and comfortable texture, ensuring that the wearer does not even feel like they are wearing contact lenses.
- Proclear Multifocal lenses: These are designed explicitly for people with presbyopia. They provide exceptional vision and avoid eye strain.
- Biofinity monthly lenses: These lenses are best for people who require full-time eyesight correction. They offer a natural touch and comfort for extended wear.
Choosing the right contact lens brand is essential to ensure comfort, durability and perfect vision. With these top brands – Acuvue, Bausch & Lomb and CooperVision – you’ll have no trouble finding the perfect pair of lenses that cater to your needs.
Most wanted in Hoya Vision:
- Hoya Identification Chart
- Who makes Kirkland Signature HD progressive lenses?
- Which lens is better Alcon or Johnson and Johnson?
- Should eyeglasses cover eyebrows?
- What brand lenses does Costco use?
- Eyezen Lenses Vs Progressive
- Which is better Varilux or Zeiss?
- Hoya Lens Vs Zeiss
- Why is the coating coming off my glasses?
- What LED light is best for broken capillaries?