We welcome you to the HOYA Vision Care of the Americas (“HOYA”) website and thank you for visting. We ask that you review the following basic terms that govern the use of the site. By using HOYA’s website you agree to follow and be bound by these terms. These terms may be changed from time to time and your use of the site following any such changes shall confirm your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as modified.
All of the content on HOYA’s website including product images, trademarks, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, artwork, images and any video/or audio materials are copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property owned, controlled, exclusively by HOYA and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Most wanted in Hoya Vision:
- What brand lenses does Costco use?
- Hoya Lens Vs Zeiss
- Which is better Varilux or Zeiss?
- What is the difference between BrightView and anti-glare?
- Which lens is better Alcon or Johnson and Johnson?
- 1.76 Index Lenses
- Hoya Identification Chart
- What LED light is best for broken capillaries?
- Does Costco have 1.74 high index lenses?
- 1.6 Vs 1.67 Lenses