No-line lenses that provide clear, comfortable distance transitions
Today you can find factory molded progressive lenses at many major retailers, made for average prescription powers, standard fitting parameters, and limited frame sizes. Fortunately, all progressive lenses are not created equal.
We’ve even developed a line of customized progressive lenses, made possible by our HOYALUX iD technology. This new technique analyzes and then simulates the way your eyes see. Then our patented Integrated Double Surface design process (IDS) shapes your new lenses exclusively for the way you view the world. It’s the first technology to shape your lens design on both the front and back surface, which results in more comfortable transitions between near and far distances, noticeably wider viewing zones, and the virtual elimination of blurring and swaying sensations in your peripheral vision.
Let the world see the real you.
Progressive lenses not only provide better vision than bifocals,
they also allow you and the world to see eye to eye.
See the difference
The first completely personalized progressive lens
The most customizable HOYA progressive lens
The evolution of the traditional progressive lens
Most wanted in Hoya Vision:
- What brand lenses does Costco use?
- Hoya Lens Vs Zeiss
- Should eyeglasses cover eyebrows?
- Which is better Varilux or Zeiss?
- Which lens is better Alcon or Johnson and Johnson?
- Does Costco have 1.74 high index lenses?
- What LED light is best for broken capillaries?
- Why is the coating coming off my glasses?
- Eyezen Lenses Vs Progressive
- Are Costas ANSI Z87 approved?